Juice Press Marketing and Communications Intern
REPORTS TO: Marketing Department
ROLE: Support activities performed by members of the Communications and Marketing teams as directed; Manage and execute projects as directed.
– Creative and innovative thinking
– Knowledge of social media and their functions (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest,
Twitter, Tumblr, etc)
– Strong writing skills, both creatively and grammatically.
– Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Google Docs, search
– Graphic art skills and knowledge of Adobe, Photoshop, InDesign, etc are a plus
● Create and organize social media content
● Monitor social media and engage with relevant supporters
● Conduct competitive research to find content that is relevant to our consumer base
● Assist Marketing and Operations in media and social recaps
● Attend sampling events and support sampling street team
● Target local events for sampling opportunities
● Create targeted lists as directed including media, celebrity, tastemaker, nutritionists, other
● Assist the Marketing teams with sending out samples and all mailings
● Send VIP Thank You packages
Please apply directly to Caitlin Brisson, email@example.com with resume and cover letter.
About Juice Press: Juice Press is on a mission to become the most trusted wellness brand on the planet. Founded in 2010 with the vision of bringing a healthier, more transparent lifestyle platform to the market, Juice Press offers an expansive organic product line as well as a variety of lifestyle resources.With an unparalleled selection of premium plant-based foods and beverages sold online and across a footprint of 75+ retail stores (and growing rapidly), Juice Press continues to redefine the health movement to meet consumer demand for non-processed food and clean living. Most menu options are available to be shipped nationwide, including a growing line of nutritionals including their own proprietary, vegan probiotic, as well as vitamin C and D supplements.